Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Kyle Van Noy 'surprised, disappointed' after Dolphins release linebacker to free up cap space

Time and again players are reminded the NFL is a business. The Miami Dolphins are the latest team to send that memo and the recipient of the moment is linebacker Kyle Van Noy, who was informed by the team he would be released, per Mike Garafolo of NFL Network. It's a decision that outright stunned the two-time Super Bowl winner, who made that clear not long following the news being made public.

"I am surprised and disappointed in their decision," Van Noy told Garafolo. "As a captain, I gave my all to the team. I fought through a painful hip injury during the season, including spending a night in the hospital after a game. I was brought there to be a leader and I know my teammates looked up to and respected me. 

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment